About the Dipasc Business Suite
The Dipasc Business Suite consists of 8 fully integrated apps that support all aspects of the business process.
Each app supports a specific part of the business process.
This provides you the flexibility to focus on a particular aspect of your business, but quickly scale up across the entire business process.
The functionality of the apps range from creating quotes, setting up a project planning through invoicing, and business intelligence.
The Dipasc Business Suite can be deployed by small companies of 1 employee and large companies of over 1000 employees alike.
The apps are fully integrated and share data with each other.
Each of the apps can be customized to meet your company needs.
- Modular: choose which app(s) to use
- Supports business processes from sales to invoicing and business intelligence
- Supports 1 or more employees per company
- Supports English and Dutch languages
- Supports all currencies
- Supports Miles and Kilometers as distance unit
- Supports 8.5 by 11 and A4 paper sizes
- Supports European and American address formats
- Supports all date formats
- Supports Time and Material and Fixed Price projects
- Adjustable image qualities (high, medium, low)
- Adjustable numbering format (per year, continuous, layout) for projects, quotes and invoices
- Adjustable entry of time worked (per minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, using start and end time)
- Adjustable setup, taking into account break times and travel time
- Adjustable show data period (everything, from last year, from last 6 months, from last 3 months, from last month)
- Exchange and share all data across all apps
- Master data can be managed with each app, or centrally through only the master data app
- Within each app, all data can be viewed and maintained
- Sensitive information can be hidden for certain employees
- Document management: every app can create and upload documents
- Documents can be shared with all apps and with all employees
- All dashboards can be saved as PDF and shared via document management via all apps and with all employees
- Documents can be linked to customers, quotes, projects and planning
- Image management, can be linked to company, customers and employees
- Setup colors and assign them to customers and employees
- Rates and prices per company, customer, project, and employee
- Connected: use quotes to create a project, use a project to create planning, use planning to book hours, use hours and projects to automatically create invoices
- View link between quotes, projects, planning, hours and invoices by 'clicking through' the app
- Can activate / inactivate data
- Universal apps, works on all iPhone's and all iPads
- Store metadata of all data, who has changed what data and when
- Store audit trail master data, who changed what data and when, including history
- Extensive manuals available in all apps
- Each app supports an easily manageable workflow by checking, approving, canceling
- Default master data is created automatically after registration
- and more...